Common sense ideas that don’t seem very common
- Listen when people talk. You’d be surprised what they tell you.
- Hold the door open for the person behind you.
- Remember tomorrow may never come.
- Plan for the future but live in the moment.
- Keep your passport current. You never know where the night may lead.
- Truth is, appearance matters. The better you look the more opportunities come your way. It is your job to show your substance once your foot is in the door.
- Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.
- Celebrate often.
- Books stimulate your mind. TV dulls it.
- Confidence is key. If you don’t have it, act as if you do. No one will notice the difference.
- A used Mercedes is still a Mercedes.
- Your thoughts create your reality.
- At least once in your life get a massage.
- Write down your goals. You are more likely to achieve them.
- Listen more than you speak.
- You should act as if your every action affects 1,000 people for 1,000 years, because it does.
- Never settle for less than what you want, but understand it may be a long time before you get it.
- If you have to tell someone you are classy, odds are you really aren’t.
- If you have more than four keys on your key chain, you live a scattered life.
The final installment tomorrow… Ladies & Love